- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Meet and negotiate with potential retailers or tenants to secure the deals and submit offers.
- Acquisition of new tenants Building up and maintaining good relations with current and potential tenants.
- Arrange for specialty leasing in the mall, temporary lease in the common areas.
- Maintain database for prospects and maintain and update the mall potential clients list.
- Preparation and maintenance of all necessary documents for contracts, Amendments, Lease Summaries, Cover sheets and offers.
- Meet the tenants to hear their issues & ideas and arrange a solution to their problems.
- Execute comparative surveys as requested to ensure competitive market pricing.
- Assist in preparing and adherence of annual Budget for Leasing.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.