- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
A retail fashion buyer is responsible for planning and selecting a range of products. The buyer must consider the following factors when making purchasing decisions:
- Customer demand (e.g. price, quality, and availability).
- Market trends.
- Website policy.
- Financial budgets.
Keeping up to date with market trends and reacting to changes in demand are key elements of the role.
- Analyzing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends.
- Regularly reviewing performance indicators, e.g. sales and discount levels.
- Managing plans for stock levels.
- Reacting to changes in demand.
- Reacting to changes in logistics.
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of the contract.
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products.
- Liaising with other departments within the organization to ensure projects are completed.
- Participating in promotional activities.
- Writing reports and forecasting sales levels.
- Seeking merchandise feedback from customers.
- Aware of international brands and be able to differentiate between original, fake and knock-off products.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion
About this Company
Farawlaya.com debuted in 2015, showcasing the finest designers intimate & home wear apparel for women of all shapes and sizes, in addition to a selection of home wear for men. Our goal, then and always: to make shopping online with us as easy, helpful and more enjoyable than a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Farawlaya.com