- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Configure Pay Per Click accounts, profiles, filters, and goals.
- Create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Create, implement, and test Pay Per Click strategies.
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Oversee existing campaigns and make recommendations on how to optimize them.
- Implement ad copy tests to produce optimal click-through and conversion rates.
- Advise on the best advert templates that achieve the campaign KPIs.
- Produce detailed analysis and reports of ad campaigns periodically.
- Build, launch, optimize and report on paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social platforms.
- Help in SEO activities to work along with the SEM campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives and campaigns.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Jalloh Enterprise Ltd is a Professional, renowned and rapidly growing Money Transfer Company with services in over many countries throughout the world with a particular focus on Africa corridors. Turnovers from international money transfer has grown from zero in 2006 to around...
See all Careers and Jobs at Jalloh Enterprise LTD