- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identify training and development needs within an organization, designing and developing training and development programs based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs.
- Implements the Manpower plan based on the approved manpower plan and approved recruitment requests and making sure that it is within the approved head count as well.
- Screening of applications to ensure the right and agreed criteria is applied consistently to identify appropriate candidates for interview.
- Prepare an offer and conducts the appropriate investigation, such as calling references and performing a background check.
- Conduct orientation sessions with new employees.
- Working closely with with Head of HR in employees psychometric assessments that is used in pre hiring, promotions, development plans.
- Responsible for facilitating the resignations’ “voluntary or involuntary” process to all employees according to the company’s policies that are in compliance with the Egyptian labor law.
- Develop all employees job profiling and evaluation to identify the real and actual job scope of each position in the organization to ensure the smooth workflow of the work procedures and workflow, as well as to avoid any duplication for any task or responsibility.
- Implement the PMP System, Identify and analyze staff development and career support needs and design programs to meet identified needs.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Being the largest gold and jewelry designer, manufacturer, and distributor in the Middle East and the 4th largest jewelry manufacturer worldwide, L'azurde constantly redefines the traditional and modern jewelry industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at L'azurde for Jewelry
With a true understanding for every...