- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Install and configure computer systems.
- Diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical problems.
- Answers customer’s inquiries & fulfills their technical requirements regarding offered services in a timely manner.
- Coordinates activities with network services, or other information systems groups.
- Organize and Maintain the Datacenter inventory and assets
- Regulate and control the Datacenter access either for persons or equipment.
- Receive and deliver the customer equipment.
- Escalate major problems or requests to other operations groups.
- Follow up the pending requests with the other operations groups
- Coordinating hardware repairs with the vendors.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
ECC was established in 2001, with the idea of building a world-class data center. The purpose behind this venture was to capture the higher end of the value chain in the Information Technology. It was designed and built to provide a range of integrated, scalable Data...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECC Solutions