- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform weekly and monthly physical stock checks.
- perform weekly and monthly physical assets and tools counts.
- Maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels at warehouse
- Ensuring that finished goods shipped to the customers are matched with the actual invoices.
- Ensuring that materials shipped from the suppliers are matched with the actual invoices.
- Coordinate with warehouse team to implement and ensure control system to reduce damage and obsolescence.
- Responsible for communicating with all department managers and purchasing on inventory levels.
- Prepare, comparing, recording and review standard costs, actual costs.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Plastics
About this Company
NILE THERM (NPI) was established in 2005 in the field of manufacturing drinking water pipes & Fittings.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Nile
We started as a small factory with a philosophy to utilize our maximum potential to improve our productivity to superior lead times and at the same time to maintain a...