- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Developing and managing marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing social media
- Managing an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Identifying potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
DETAILS OF FUNCTIONS
- Managing and assessing the results of Online/Offline marketing campaign.
- Helping to drive online traffic with web related campaigns.
- Work with sales team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets, compiling account and competitor analysis.
- Writing reports, company profile, brochures, and similar documents.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters etc…
- Communicating with designers and printers agencies.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design Information Technology Services
About this Company
Eduniverse is a Software Development and Design company, founded in Cairo, Egypt 2010 . We provide highly technological Software and Creative designs to our clients. Eduniverse started as a Web Development and Mobile Application firm. Since 2013, Eduniverse expanded its expertise to Digital Signage and, Design and Prints.
See all Careers and Jobs at Eduniverse