- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking a Linux System Administrator,
- Responsible for installing, configuring and supporting our cloud/shared hosting and cloud/dedicated servers.
- We encourage team based thinking and continuous improvements culture.
- Our creative team always automate their work using preferred language programming “Bash Script, Python, Perl, PHP” and other automation tools to make our services better.
- General management and administrating of Linux servers.
- Configuring, administrating and troubleshooting of (Web, Database, DNS, Mail) servers
- Responsible for system updates, monitoring, security, capacity planning and stability.
- Provide support for our customers using our online tracking system such as web application and server related issues, Websites migration.
- Provide support for common webhosting control panels (CPanel, Plesk , Proxomox)
- Regular task automation using scripting language.
- Troubleshooting of hosted PHP application and it's server configuration related issues.
- Figuring out security and hacking issues and using log analyzing tools.
- Identify software and hardware problems and fix issues quickly
- Help the development team to resolve challenges related to environment/ servers and systems.
3 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
شركة توب لاين تقدم العديد من الخدمات في مجال الانترنت استضافة - حجز نطاقات - برمجة مواقع - تصميم مواقع - منتديات ومجلات - تسويق الكتروني والعديد من الخدمات
See all Careers and Jobs at TopLine