- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible to ensure that the site is supplied with all documentation, methods and materials needed to carry out the works.
- Prepare temporary works drawings and site related design drawings.
- Coordinate on a daily basis with the subcontractors, and assist in the preparation of the work requisition for the subcontracted works.
- Prepare work requisition for all required permanent materials, and prepare material submittal and follow-up of the approval process.
- Follow-up on the deliveries and invoicing of these permanent materials. Anticipate standard solutions and take initiative and make suggestions, you challenge prevailing assumptions.
- Demonstrate great ability to work effectively and efficiently in constantly changing business environment, you know how to deal with failures and look critically at own work.
- Plan, organize and prioritize own work, you seek confirmation of priorities when confronted with unusual situations, and you report on the state of affairs.
- Demonstrate responsibility and ownership and report spontaneously to your manager. Summarize data in a logical way and you check whether your own observations or interpretations are correct.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
The reasons for having a swimming pool are endless, however having some family quality time and countless memories with friends will always be a number one priority on the list.
See all Careers and Jobs at Foxxx Pools
We are always pleased to introduce our new swimming pool designs, which are always...