- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bounses - Medical Insurance - Life Insurance
- Females Only
About the Job
- Responsible for managing all executive level administrative tasks that includes conference calls, meetings and arrangement of travel.
- To provide high executive level of administrative support for general manager and all departments’ heads.
- First point of contact between General Manager/Departments Heads and internal and external parties.
- Organizes and manages diaries and make appointment.
- Handles incoming and outgoing e-mails /correspondences.
- Arranges internal and external meetings and events.
- Take minutes of meeting.
- Make travel arrangements and hotel and flight reservations.
- Establish and maintain central filing system.
- Translate documents (English/Arabic/English).
- Follow up Purchasing Orders.
- Prepare various reports on department’s operations and activities.
- Handles telephone calls (transmit it to concerned staff – helping in and respond to customer’s requests).
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production