- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the job:
- A systems analyst is responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and recommending software and system choices to meet an organization’s business requirements.
- The systems analyst plays a vital role in the systems development process, document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, software products and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather Solution Requirements and Prepare business requirements document.
- Prepare detailed analysis document with complete awareness with the appropriate techniques and well definition for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with the solution architect to refine the business design along technical constraints.
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development life cycle.
- Business Requirements gathering
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- User story writing.
- Maintaining the Product Backlog and arranging the backlog items’ priorities with the customer.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, gap analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document)
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with clients and internal teams to determine / analyze functional requirements and appropriate / accurate project scope considering business needs.
- Master the use of and develop an expert understanding of software products and how they support business processes.
- development teams on customer business processes.
- Translate complex business, functional and technical requirements into detailed work tasks; prepare project scope statements. Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Perform requirements verification on deliverables and conduct walk-through of deliverables with business and obtain approval/signoff.
- Complete special projects and assignments as assigned.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Computer Software Information Technology Services