- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, over time
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities
- BOQ (Bill of quantities) includes all project items descriptions, preambles, pricing of items.
- Preparation of B.O.Q template in CSI master format.
- Projects specifications in CSI master format.
- Contract management
- M.O.M (method of measurements).
- Selected Materials specifications and data sheet to implement in BOQ and specifications.
- Prepare the estimated project B.O.Q.
- Provide a detailed Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q) for each site contract
- Determining project requirements, quotations.
- Recommend acceptance, provide advice, and recommend revisions to specification documents.
- Represent the Specification Unit and participate on committees related to specification document development.
- Identifies and compiles from contract documents all quantities and specifications of materials required for the project.
- knowledge Architecture product and materials application method .
- Write technical specifications for the architecture Element's according to SCI master format , including code ---compliance for new construction projects
- Reviews drawings and other project information to write and edit specifications for projects and coordinates compliance with project requirements, institutional guidelines, technical conditions, acceptable standards, and existing laws, rules, regulations and codes.
- Understands the project design requirements and translates those requirements into materials, methods, equipment, procedures, installation, and certification testing necessary to provide the narrative descriptions which are used to procure, install and erect building components.
- Performs product research; assists project designers with material selection and system research.
- Coordinates and reviews consultant technical specifications for conformance with Populous standards.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Elgabaly Architects was founded 1994 in Cairo, Egypt, by Tamer A. Elgabaly since the firm worked within the field of architecture, urbanism, interiors, landscape designs. The projects Elgabaly architects has designs span several quarters of Egypt, encompassing both new and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elgabaly Architects