- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work closely with product owners and team leaders to retrieve and translate customer requirements into deliverables and work products.
- Development of sophisticated software solutions taking stability, reliability as well as re-usability and maintainability into account.
- Cooperate with the developers as well as the project stakeholders (project leads and solution managers) to ensure the compliance of the project and product requirements with the defined software solution and strategy.
- Make the documentation of the software architecture and all its sub-components (including external interfaces).
- Perform and coordinate software architecture studies (e.g. Proof-of-Concept realization).
- Risk assessment (incl. effort estimation and mitigation actions) of a software architecture according to system/customer requirements.
- Define software architecture styles and principles as well as coding guidelines and standards (i.e. software quality profiles).
- Monitor technological development and progress of teams.
- Contribute to the overall test strategy and continuous integration environment.
- Mentor and coach software developers and team leaders.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com