- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
To provide leadership in project development, constructing and managing residential,
industrial, commercial and any other projects and business units in furtherance of the company’s objectives.
- Develops the departmental strategic plans for the operations department
- Reporting to CEO
- Leads the department in implementing the strategic plan.
- Ensures that all new projects are well researched and exhaustive consultation and
- Involvement of all the stakeholders is undertaken in order to ensure quality products and profitable sale.
- Ensures that the joint ventures projects that are undertaken are profitable.
- Ensures that all departmental staff, especially the key technical ones are
- Professionally managed, mentored and developed as part of a performance management practice.
- Liaises with the Chief Finance Officer in order to attract the support of Financial
- Institutions and solicits their cooperation in order to provide financing to
- Company’s third party construction business and ensures its growth and
- Independence as a separate business unit.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure