- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Exciting career opportunity in the Supply Chain function, in the capacity of Product Supply Specialist - Egypt & Morocco, based in Cairo BU, Egypt.
The role is responsible for delivering customer service level and inventory targets while supporting growth initiatives. In addition, the incumbent will manage the whole remote supply network of the total Business Unit category inventory planning as well as identifying and delivering actions to minimize deviation between actual and target.
The incumbent will also lead the plant network capacity planning in Mondelez and non-Mondelez plants, co-manufacturers and co-packing facilities in the Chocolate category for the 0-24 month time horizon and across the total supply chain for the respective Business Unit.
As part of the role, he/she will lead discussions with plant production planners and resolve constrained supply issues to reach satisfactory solutions within agreed boundaries provided by Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Director.
- Manage the supply process of the Category for respective country/cluster of countries through Customer Services & Logistics (CS&L) / Production Logistics & Planning (PL&P) and other partners within Supply Chain to deliver the business plan of 0-24 months through the active management of approved Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Set inventory targets (finished goods) per country and per plant and/or co-manufacturers/co-packers in the region. Set maximum inventory levels according to approved targets.
- Monitor Country total inventories against target and the region’s maximum inventory level.
- Lead Country inventory target setting strategy ensuring finished goods optimization while retaining the overriding requirement to deliver against the agreed KPIs supporting the region’s Category business plan.
- Build supply plans for key identified business growth opportunities or constrained product or material areas across an appropriate horizon, incorporating other regions and business into this process, where appropriate, to ensure that regions can deliver against their plans.
- Lead discussions on constrained supply issues in the Country supply chain including manufacturing facilities (Mondelez and/ non-Mondelez) in the region within category.
- Define action plans and resolutions within approved parameters agreed with Category ISC Director.
- Support the management of short term capacity (1 - 8 weeks) shortages to optimize the results against the Category business plans and/or CS&L KPIs.
- Drive the supply planning review within the integrated Category Internal Business Processes (IBP).
- Support the development of product supply processes in the region.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Mondelēz International was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 19th century. With billion dollar brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, belVita, Milka and Trident, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and a leader in chocolate and gum.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondelēz International