- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
PROJECT MANAGER – SOLAR POWER
- Project Manager is required to coordinate all aspects of residential solar installation, from site audit, design, equipment procurement, permitting and documentation management.
- Work with the engineering team to conduct site investigation and assess the technical feasibility of developing a specific solar PV project.
- Draft the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget.
- Create and distribute RFPs to potential EPC subcontractors, establish evaluation metrics, and select winning proposals.
- Manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with EPC
- contractors and vendors, and oversee all subcontractors’ work in all phases.
- Develop and maintain project timeline, identify critical path and key milestones for project’s success.
- Communicate with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding
- interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- Identify the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks, and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering fields.
- Fluent in English is a prerequisite.
- Flexibility to relocate and work abroad.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Management Consulting Renewables and Environment
Project Manager (1 person):
- Working Experience: 7 years’ experience in solar project management, including ground mount projects over 30 MW.
- Experience as a Project Manager: at least 02 PV power project & grid connected with the capacity ≥"30MWp", the project has been successfully operated.