- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
RO creative studio summonds an Sales coordinator that will support the company's goals through a range of consulting, analytic, management and business development functions.
- Make sales calls to bring in new clients and new business.
- Organising sales visits
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Build relationships with our clients to encourage a long-term client relationship.
- Participate in client meetings and calls as requested.
- Achieving numerous client needs such as services proposal creation, order placement, order follow-up, system order entry, else.
- Proactively work with client and vendor partner to satisfy all client needs to facilitate accurate and timely deliveries.
- Quickly remove any obstacles that may hinder job production.
- Increase your knowledge of the advertising specialty industry through self-education, research and development etc.
- Ensure all client orders, billings and collections are made completed in the required timelines.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We like to say "put your box outside" we're people who have a creative thinking minds, It reminds us always to look up for something new, we love to think imaginatively using new ideas instead of traditional or expected ideas for each services we do
See all Careers and Jobs at RO creative studio
You will find...