- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus - Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Assist and support the strategic planning for the operations through information and strength and weakness analysis.
- Provide all necessary data for workforce management to the related departments
- Create sizing and headcount models for the implementation of new accounts.
- Develop and maintain management dashboards/balanced scorecards for effective results overview reporting.
- Supervise the implementation of all new projects.
- Ensure accurate planning and adequate staffing for operational accounts regarding all resourcing issues.
- Support operation management with all necessary information, planning models and scenarios to facilitate the decision-making process
- Long and short term forecast
- Build relationships with the operational leaders specifically the manager, supervisor and team leaders
- Provide daily wrap up to the leadership team which would include key indicators such as call drivers, handle time and forecast comparisons, day of week comparisons, absenteeism trending, as well as other unique behaviors and drivers
- Provide weekly plan to workforce leader and operations team to identify the opportunities and challenges of the coming week.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...