- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Quality Manager ensures that our services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the client. The Quality & Training Manager, will monitor the inspection process to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets client requirements. The Quality & Training Manager must fully understand the requirements for the linguistic services and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing clients as well as the competition.
- Additionally, the Quality & Training Manager, responsibilities include identifying training needs based on skills gap analyses, developing group and individual learning courses and managing the training budget. To ensure success in this role, it’s a must to have solid experience organizing trainings and designing the educational curriculum.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Understand client needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review speciﬁcations for processes
- Supervise Quality & Training specialists and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all monitoring development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect ﬁnal output and compare properties to requirements
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from clients to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efﬁcient procedure
- Use performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs per department, team and individual
- Plan training programs based on business goals
- Oversee learning activities, curriculum and resources
- Manage quarterly and annual training budgets
- Evaluate the results of learning courses
- Implement coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning
- Recommend new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms)
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Translation and Localization
About this Company
Data Flow Services an international community of on-demand professional linguists to provide real-time transcription, voice-data collection, hand writing recognition and localization services across the globe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Data Flow Services
We help companies leverage the power and complexities of...