- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,500 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Give assistance in Preparing Annual Manpower Plan.
- Use different resources to post new vacancies to be able to attract the right calibers.
- Screen received CVs to be able to conduct initial phone screening.
- Conducting initial interviews with the candidates to choose the best one who fits in the job description required and the company’s culture.
- Send offer letters to the accepted candidates to ensure complete work operations.
- Update the recruitment database regularly.
- Handling the CVs collected in order to support the bank database.
- Prepare and send the welcoming e-mails for the new hired employees.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining report.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices.
- Follow-up insurance for workers in terms of dealing with Insurance Office
- Follow-up job applications, in terms of policy and procedures for advertising and screening.
- Selection and hiring and mentoring primitive and installation, as instructed by the Policies and Procedures Manual Personnel adopted.
- The application control system Attendance and leave daily in consultation with officials depending on the nature of work and the administrative level of the workers.
- The application system sick leave and annual emergency officials and guidance to their role in the planning of annual leave and approval.
- Supervise the issuance of the staff appraisal reports in a timely manner, and audit and review recommendations regarding bonuses and promotions (and sanctions) in terms of legality and with Company policy.
- Creating & updating job description for all departments.
- Calculating salaries monthly.
- Preparing HR orientation for new employees
- Responsible for conducting annual employee performance appraisal.
- Employment Regulations and Sanctions.
- Following the HR Vacation Policy, Calculating vacations balance.
- Handling employees' complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Ensuring compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and updated Government Regulations.
- Handling Personnel tasks including “attendance and leave, employees' contracts, files, promotions, and Social insurance”.
- Update and maintain payroll records on the HR System on monthly basis to guarantee an accurate completion of the payroll cycle
- Handle staff and management payroll related inquiries
- Reviews, analyzes and checks payroll forms and reports for accuracy and makes necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Interpret polices in relation to overtime, leaves and payroll calculations to staff
- Maintain leaves and overtime reports to be reflected on the salaries
- Communicate with the concerned departments to ensure the integrity of the payroll data including data related to new hires, terminations, and resignations.
- Design and develop the training materials in a variety of formats including presentations, trainer guides, and participants hand out to conduct effective training/on the job training sessions.
- Review training materials and deliverables for content accuracy and effectiveness
- Ensure that all materials are consistent and aligned with learning objectives
- Design and updated Internal training on regular basis to
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Human Resources Import and Export
About this Company
Femex For Import was established in 2009. It's is the official exclusive franchisee of Ermenegildo Zegna in Egypt operating a flagship store in Cairo and Bally operating a boutique in Cairo. In June 2013 Femex launched its first multi-brand store over 540 Sqm in Cairo most...
See all Careers and Jobs at Femex Egypt