- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Use different resources to post new vacancies to be able to attract the right calibers.
- Screen received CVs to be able to conduct initial phone screening.
- Follow-up job applications, in terms of policy and procedures for advertising and screening.
- Selection and hiring and mentoring primitive and installation, as instructed by the Policies and Procedures Manual Personnel adopted
- Conducting initial interviews with the candidates to choose the best one who fits in the job description required and the company’s culture.
- Send offer letters to the accepted candidates to ensure complete work operations.
- Update the recruitment database regularly.
- Handling the CVs collected in order to support the bank database.
- Prepare and send the welcoming e-mails for the new hired employees.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining report.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedule
- Close all open vacant positions in one month by maximum
- Make analysis by interview waves of acceptance & rejection.
- Follow-up insurance for workers in terms of dealing with Insurance Office
- Responsible for Compiling reports, controlling the firm’s filing system.
- Maintain all Filing System and Employees Hiring Documents.
- The application control system Attendance and leave daily in consultation with officials depending on the nature of work and the administrative level of the workers.
- Offering Process.
- The application system sick leave and annual emergency officials and guidance to their role in the planning of annual leave and approval.
- Preparing HR orientation for new employees
- Employment Regulations and Sanctions.
- Following the HR Vacation Policy, Calculating vacations balance.
- Handling employees' complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Handling Personnel tasks including “attendance and leave, employees' contracts, files, promotions, and Social insurance”.
- All Payroll Reports + Commission Report.
- Responsible for summarizing the training materials using MS Excel and PowerPoint...Etc.).
- Ensure that all materials are consistent and aligned with learning objectives
- Design and updated Internal training on regular basis to reflect any changes in the workflow
- Ensure that the on-the-job training sessions are conducted according to the required standards to achieve the required objectives.
- Ensure that all stores are got the basic trainings.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion
About this Company
Femex For Import was established in 2009. It's is the official exclusive franchisee of Ermenegildo Zegna in Egypt operating a flagship store in Cairo and Bally operating a boutique in Cairo. In June 2013 Femex launched its first multi-brand store over 540 Sqm in Cairo most...
See all Careers and Jobs at Femex Egypt