- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for systems infrastructure, which include technical support, security, systems and network management. S/he will also be responsible for systems design, configuration, integration, testing, installation and administration of software solutions. S/he will be required to maintain the health and efficiency of all infrastructure systems using a practical background in Systems and network engineering.
- Assists with the design and implementation of end-to-end Infrastructure solutions using either in-house or vendor technologies to meet business needs and client requirements.
- Begins to evaluate security protocols of vendor technology for compliance with company / industry security standards and applies necessary course of action to include unbundling of vendor technology to ensure continued security compliance.
- Applies innovative solutions to update existing middleware technologies while collaborating with appropriate departments and/or vendors to ensure continued functionality.
- Reviews application and system logs to identify exception errors and performance bottlenecks.
- Begins to Determine the necessary course of action and takes appropriate corrective actions as directed, to include engaging appropriate support groups to apply corrective actions.
- Collaborates with System Administrators, development groups, or vendors on the testing and application patches and/or upgrades.
- Schedules batch jobs and patches for middleware technologies.
- Begins to act as a "Tier 3" level of support to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in a timely and accurate manner to improve application performance, availability and functionality.
- Assists with Creating and maintains documentation for middleware installations, changes and upgrades, and maintains compliance based on changes within the industry and/or best practices.
- Reviews industry documentation and publications to begin to identify potential impacts or enhancements and provides feedback to more senior team members and/or management.
- Act as escalation path for major and critical incidents to ensure service is restored urgently.
- Direct and coordinate the Major Incident process, coordinating activities of resolver teams including specialist support groups / third-party suppliers.
- Contribute to design and development of Service Management processes and reports.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com