- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide professional first, second and third technical support for large customers.
- Work on both WAN (SDN) / LAN solutions, as well as Cisco IPT solution
- Own the chronic and the complex problems/incidents.
- Highlight all the single point of failures and potential issues that might affect the customer to the customers' account team.
- Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other networks/product utility programs.
- Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives.
- Comply with all the special process and procedures agreed with the account teams and customers.
- Ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the case flow process
- Perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
- Monitor systems, customer networks, and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate
- Liaise and refer issues to correct/relevant entities when needed.
- Document all troubleshooting and case management actions via the electronic case management system.
- Undertake any other rea Your Jobs reasonable task as assigned.
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management.
- A determination to process tasks according to predefined processes is essential.
- Drive chronic and complex cases into quick and efficient resolution.
- Act as a case manager in order to always push for faster issue resolutions.
- Provide technical training to the team members when required.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are making business life easier, every day and all around the world As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers – connecting their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Business Services