- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure the overall accuracy of financial information recorded in the Country Program’s general ledger and reflected on the country program’s trial balance and other financial reports submitted to HQ, donors and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that all assets including cash, investments, inventories, accounts receivable, and fixed assets are accurately reflected on the trial balance.
- Proactively develop financial forecast analysis to assist in areas such as management of currency risk and cost allocation rates.
- Oversee monthly analysis of the country program’s trial balance and other financial reports. Such reports include but are not limited to budget comparison reports, aging reports, grant liability reports, efficiency reports and currency exposure reports.
- Lead the process of analysis and interpretation of financial reports to ensure that accurate financial data is provided to budget managers to inform decision making.
Planning & Budget Administration
- Provide the Senior Management Team and Program Managers with regular and timely budget comparison reports.
- Review quarterly cash forecasts submitted to HQ, to ensure efficient management of cash flows. In addition, ensure that cash forecasts submitted to donors are accurate and based on proper cash flow planning.
- Ensure bank accounts are managed in accordance with finance and treasury policies. Coordinate the opening and closure of bank accounts and maintain an accurate list of bank signatories.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Import and Export
About this Company
We believe that the achievement of organizational effectiveness and the creation of value come through the provision of proficient and well-rounded candidates who are a perfect fit with a company’s culture and possess the required skill sets and qualities that enable their companies to reach their organizational goals.
See all Careers and Jobs at Insight Consultancy