- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage, Coordinate and facilitate the planning and development of Debtors program
- Participates in the development of the annual program budget concerning assigned project areas
- Implementation and evaluation of the program activities, goals, objectives and outcomes .
- Quarterly plan review, analyzing, evaluating and developing the plan to meet the goals and KPIs .
- Work collaboratively with management , marketing team, Fundraising, and investment to raise the grants Fund for the debaters program.
- Manage all the external stakeholders .
- Review the design of the carpets and other Products .
- Review display plan for all the products .
- Prepare reports on a regular basis (weekly / monthly), regarding the performance of the program compared to set standards.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Non-Profit Organizations
About this Company
Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK) is a non-profit organization that was established in 2007 with the aim of existing for over 500 years by founding its work on an institutional structure reliant not on individuals which will enable MEK to realize true human development for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elkheir Foundation