- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and evaluate the supply plan to satisfy customer needs taking into account the network complexity and supply constraints.
- Balance the need for product availability versus the need to minimize costs of inventory to ensure optimum stocks of the right material in the right location.
- Establish an 18 month production plan for the factories within their responsibility
- Deliver sustained Inter-Market Supply performance experience
- Achieve high Customer Service level for products within the scope, as well as meet Working Capital (Stock Cover) and Freshness objectives
- Analyze and effectively communicate relevant information - Highlighting all supply issues - Detailing impacts of proposed actions and related tradeoffs.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food Services/Restaurants/Catering
About this Company
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle