- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Manage all fundraising and cash flow files, in addition to all communications between the company and banks.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Wholesale Trade
About this Company
Capital One holding for investment is Egyptian joint stock leading company in export and import. It has joint relationships with many companies in Africa, whereas Capital One's most commercial transactions are centered on Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Capital One holding for investment
Capital one was established in...