- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Setting annual targets and objectives for the section and meet these targets with section’s team.
- Prepare, implement, and develop the quality plan.
- Execute quality standards, inspection processes, and quality plans.
- Participate in create, maintain, and develop the materials book.
- Perform inspection of incoming products, materials, or parts items according to the quality standards, procedures, technical drawings, and specifications.
- Perform in-process inspection according to the quality procedures and customer's specifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
- Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities and standards.
- Follow up and ensure the calibration validity for all measuring and testing tools and equipment.
- Measure and analyze the Internal production PPM per each product and each work center.
- Supervise the QC technicians and support them technically and administrational.
- Regular feedback the technical, production, and purchasing departments to improve and develop the products’ quality and procedures.
- Participate with other departments in evaluating the suppliers and services providers.
- Collect, compile and present statistical quality data.
- Handle and maintain all QC documentations.
- Create quality reports weekly and monthly.
- Deal with the emergencies and unplanned QC issues.
- Discuss the technical aspects with the technical department.
- Lead Cross functions team to develop and improve the product quality and processes.
- Encourage and motivate the QC teams and determine the required training per each.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Energy and Utilities Manufacturing