- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
- Working with the Estimation & Tendering Director with all matters relating to estimating and bid pricing.
- Deliver thorough, independent and complete cost estimations for the tenders,
preparing technical submittals for tender requests.
- Obtain the cost for materials, sub-contractor costs and evaluate their quotations.
- Process all gathered data into clear and cost optimal budgets and cost estimates including a planning and work sequencing.
- Manage the correspondence with sub-contractors and suppliers for the collection of quotes.
- Provide weekly reports to Estimation & Tendering Manager on milestones, work done, issues and planning.
- Come up with creative and innovative ideas/ alternatives in order to ensure a competitive cost estimation and efficient works plan.
- Complies comprehensive documentation to support tender estimates
- Preparation of BOQ for sub-contractors & suppliers.
- Maintain estimation records for future tender and cost evaluations.
- Working as part of a team to deliver required results.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Pinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management is a professional services provider offers its clients a full range of real estate investments and development management consultancy services throughout the RE development life cycle from insertion to realization.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management