- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing all online marketing activities by utilizing techniques including retargeting, social advertising, SEM, SEO, PPC and web analytics.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company, and managing the online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Bring big ideas to push the brand forward
- Provide day-to-day supervision and execution of campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel,Adwords and community management, content creation, promotions, partnerships, influencer outreach initiatives, online events, etc.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks while making each piece of content endemic to the platform.
- Serve as key day-to-day community and implementation manager and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Create daily,weekly and monthly channel performance reports
- use analytics and prepare the metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on reporting needs
Coach and develop a team to deliver the below
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Edfa3ly is an automated personal shopper service which allows the customers to know pre-ordering the exact cost for any product worldwide to be shipped to their door step and pay using their local payment methods currently delivering to the middle east.
See all Careers and Jobs at Edfa3ly