- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission + Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Are you an ambitious and qualified Senior Account Manager with a background of selling ERP/Software Solutions? This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, creative and talented individual to join our sales team. Our ideal candidate should have a drive for achieving targets, exceeding quota and maintaining a great customer experience.
If you are a customer-oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude, you will be expected to utilize some of your own ability to generate leads, increase sales, build successful long-term client relationships and shape your path.
You will be working for a company with serious and clear plans for growth. This is a role that will put you on an uncapped commission structure and excellent opportunity to develop your career.
- Manage and develop large and strategic accounts and accurately forecast business deals to be closed.
- Able to clearly articulate our solutions and their value to our customers and drive from concept to implementation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales.
- Prepare world class proposals and present the solutions to prospects.
- Maintain weekly pipeline report for tracking all sales leads to the management.
- Work with the Sales Manager to build unique and innovative solutions for customers.
- Offer ideas to enhance our internal processes & leverage competitive advantages.
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue goals and expectations.
- Develop and deliver ideas/solutions to grow market share with new customers and within the existing customer base.
- Assists in strategy development.
- Participate in company’s marketing events.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Information Technology Services
Skills required to have for the role:
- 8+ years working experience (minimum of 2 years experience in selling ERP (Oracle or SAP) Solutions is a must).
- Relevant professional certifications and accreditation are considered a plus.
- Major Application background (CRM, SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle, SAP Business One) is preferable.
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office products.
- Must be customer centric focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (excellent command of English Language written and spoken).
What's on offer to you?
- Competitive and market leading commission structure - uncapped commission plan allowing bonus's to be earned from day 1.
- Clear progressive career opportunities.
- On-going intense training programs.
About this Company
Mashura consultants is One of the leading providers of business solutions on premise and on cloud. We are proud providers of leading products like SAP Business One, SAP S4HANA, Oracle and others in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region, with a complete portfolio of solutions...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mashura Consultants