- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The job holder will be responsible for the below tasks:
- Monthly and weekly sales report.
- Monitor customer account details for nonpayment, delayed payments.
- Ensure customers pay on time and follow up on any overdue invoice.
- Involve in financial month end closing activities.
- Knowledge of VAT(out/return).
- Opening new client’s accounts.
- Enter customer accounts.
- Follow up on customer accounts and contact them.
- Prepare final invoice for clients.
- Prepare aging reports for customers.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service, and customers.
- Ensures any write off of bad debts are adequately approved all valid documentations.
- Processing Journal entries, reconciling, collections on ERP.
- Prepare the account statements to the invoices and delivering it to the collection team.
- Following up on payments with Sales Team.
- Follow up on the collection with General Accountant.
- Assist in the preparation of reports.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Manufacturing Oil and Gas
To be considered for this role you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 2-3 years Experience in AR.
- Experience with audit firm is a solid plus.
- Experienced in ERP( SAP B1).
- Understanding of FMCG.
About this Company
Proserv. is a leading Petroleum Services Company that professionally maintains joint efforts and facilities to oil and and natural gas companies and provides high quality business services. The Company’s professional staff provides excellent services for Upstream, Downstream,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Proserv.