- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Managing QoS activities in the IT domains.
- Designing/implementing the necessary audit tools and data sources for both auditing and CEM activities
- Developing a master plan for the QoS role in IT domain
- Interfacing and dealing with different teams inside and outside the Technology like IT, VAS&PS, sales and shops
- Interfacing and dealing with entities outside the company including Orange affiliates regarding Audit CEC and CEM
- Managing different suppliers and vendors directly related to scope of work
- Supporting the CEM in-house development by designing the needed IT inputs
- Minimizing complaints due to IT issues, by putting in place the needed systems to proactively detect and solve IT issues
- Supporting Sales and shops teams by proactive and reactive IT problems detection and resolution
- Managing the usage of deployed IT specific system TBD
- Making daily IT health check.
- Develop and maintain a solid view of IT performance with respect to service delivery and customer impact
- Generate adequate quality reports in each field that will give the steak holders and peer teams clear visibility of the IT performance and provide analytical results and services for concerned teams
- Provide required KPIs from all other departments and ensure those departments develop new reports and systems. And assure those reports are focused on service and customer experience not only network/IT elements
- Managing various outsourced services, according to the management needs
- CAPEX (1 – 5 MEGP)
- Managing OPEX about 0.5 MEGP
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
At Orange we have one priority: provide an incomparable experience!
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Egypt
With its strategic project, Essentials2020, Orange has set itself the task of ensuring it is ever-present to connect every individual to what is essential to them, and to provide a unique daily...