- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
Confidential, Overtime, Social and Medical Insurance (Spouse and Kids)
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Receiving inbound calls for customer's inquiries
- Understand and respond to customer needs and issues over the phone.
- Assist, advise and provide solutions to customers
- Maintaining professional attitude
- Comply with the work standards and processes
- Meeting set monthly KPIs.
- Work individually and as a part of a team.
- Accountability for pending cases until resolved.
- Creating CRM complaints and report any problematic issue.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and follow up with the concerned departments to close pending issues.
- Ensure high level of customer's satisfaction
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
GlobeMed is the largest healthcare benefits management company in the Middle East; Being one of the first organizations to introduce the Third Party Administrator, GlobeMed Group has been established in 1991.
See all Careers and Jobs at GlobeMed Egypt
Over the last 26 years; GlobeMed has redefined the standards...