- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Cooperating with the System Development Group to create the documents related to the Quality Management System, to ensure the continuity and required corrections and granting the quality approval.
- Keeping the current revisions of all documents required for, internal audit, ISO 9001 (2015), BRC, 14001, HACCP, Sedex, Quality Management System at the place of use as the controlled copies; maintaining the original versions.
- Preparing, implementing and following up the Internal Audit Plans for all the affiliated units.
- Creating quality instructions for the assessment of input, process and products.
- Requesting the creation of all the corrective/preventive actions from the responsible units, follow-up.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Packaging and Containers Paper and Forest Products Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Rotogroup started its business in 1973 in Lebanon and was followed in 1985 by another plant in Jordan. Afterward, in 1994, Misr Rotogravure/MR was established in Egypt and became one of the leading companies specializing in flexible packaging, film manufacturing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rotografia