- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The incumbent performs quality control functions to assure compliance with regulations, and owner and client requirements for each project. Work is performed under general supervision, and is reviewed by the Quality Control Supervisor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in in the processing of installation procedures.
- Notifies supervisors of any discrepancies found between work completed and material installed and owner or client quality requirements.
- Performs special processes and field installation inspections and surveillance, of equipment and materials.
- Performs field in-process welding inspections.
- Ensures compliance with specifications, procedures and plans
- Updates and maintains Quality Control files and documentation
- Reviews engineering drawings and tracks quality progress based on scope of work.
Other Job Responsibilities:
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Expertise:
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communications in a professional demeanor.
- 4 years of engineering and quality control experience, or in relevant field preferred.
- Able to represent
About this Company
Suninfinite Energy is a highly experienced solar EPC with a clear goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa & the Middle East. Our main strength is creating success by applying international standards of EPC with effective local...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sun Infinite