- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performing corrective action investigations, determining root causes and defining corrective/preventive action measures.
- Performing internal audits.
- Establishing and maintaining metric capture programs, trending activities and implementing the QC plan.
- Conducting internal and external meetings and interfacing with customers.
- Implementing and maintaining a Quality System meeting customer and registration system requirements.
- Providing tactical strategic support at a branch location level.
- Communicating and interacting effectively with all levels of the organization and with external auditors/customers.
- Performing training and supervising inspection workforce.
- Act as lead auditor with strong emphasis on ISO/TL9000 registration requirements.
- Update current inspection and system procedures.
- Identify process and product deficiencies and research improvements.
- Perform Qualification tests on work benches.
- Set up and participate in QATs and meetings.
- Manage the Quality Information Systems (QIS)
- Conduct customer on-site visits.
- Train new and current employees.
- Initiate and manage new projects.
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Suninfinite Energy is a highly experienced solar EPC with a clear goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa & the Middle East. Our main strength is creating success by applying international standards of EPC with effective local...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sun Infinite