- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The primary responsibility of the Quality Manager is the implementation, support, and management of practices to
- Assure that products and processes adhere to customer specifications and standards and all internal/external quality audits.
- The Quality Manager oversees the administration and continual improvement of quality management systems and practices
- Insures the application of and compliance with the facility(ies) quality certification(s).
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Maintain and enhance the company’s performance relative to its quality certifications Sent inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Supervisory Responsibility
- This position manages all employees of the quality department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department. Is also responsible for overseeing the performance of location.
- Other Duties
- This job description is not a comprehensive listing of activities or responsibilities. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Suninfinite Energy is a highly experienced solar EPC with a clear goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa & the Middle East. Our main strength is creating success by applying international standards of EPC with effective local...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sun Infinite