- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- The purpose of this role is to provide site engineering duties for a number of projects within the region.
- The Site Engineer will establish the level and survey control for contracts and set out detailed works as per the contract drawings and lead teams of technicians and installers to perform installation works of all our scope, ensuring that duties are made according to specifications and meeting work plans.
- Site engineering Establish the level and survey control for contracts Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
- Ensure that records are accurate and comply with organizational and legal requirements
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time
- Produce procurement schedules for the jobs and liaise with the procurement department and other related departments to ensure site have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Produce Task Briefings Produce 1 week look ahead in conjunction with the Site Agent Produce Site Diaries and Allocation Sheets and prepare any workers related forms and reports including productivity reports and establish safe working cultures and practices
- Comply with company procedures and legal obligations Promote and comply with environmental compliance
- Deliver the works safely and to deadline Quality Promote best practice Comply with Company procedures
- Ensure work is delivered defect/snag free
- Endeavour to spot and highlight value engineering opportunities Key measures & targets: Accurate and timely setting out of the works Timely handover of works and Quality records without outstanding defects
- Production of accurate records, drawing registers and weekly diaries Key relationships with Site team Customer technical representative
- The engineer may need to do essential drawings needed to support his role along with any hand free sketching for client representatives, foremen, workers or any other related person to clarify any points related to his work
- Also the site engineer is obliged to maintain constant follow up contact with all related projects parties and support in any required issues from the owner or his representatives to achieve client satisfaction
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
El Nasr Group was established in 1990 in Cairo, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at El Nasr Group
Family owned business with values that include: care, do the right thing and work hard.
Over the last 20 years, we succeeded to build a solid reputation for being good and trust able people to do...