- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for the organization, implementation, scheduling of projects, and managing team collaboration. The qualified candidate will be a highly professional in communications and project management. It is a personable leader committed to overall company objectives and values, ambitious of growth and self-development within the company.
Responsibilities for Site Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- Supervision and oversight directing construction projects on a daily basis from preconstruction phase through closeout
- Managing and leading the project team through setting the expectations and providing guidance to team members
- Review and maintenance of the project plans and specifications, building design, team scheduling, project cost control, and potential construction challenges
- Managing subcontractors and consultants to ensure they meet timely commitments
- Effectively communicating with project construction workers, escalating critical issues when appropriate
- Ensuring that the contractual conditions and expectations of performance are met, maintaining a positive relationship with the owners, clients and partners
- Assemble, distribute, and track document packages and internal reports pertaining to the job status through the life of the project
- Detailed planning and forecasting in order to prevent claims; manage and mitigate risks, resolve the effects that do occur on a timely basis
- Review, negotiations, and execution all change orders, requests for information, supplements, and cost control budget adjustments.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Suninfinite Energy is a highly experienced solar EPC with a clear goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa & the Middle East. Our main strength is creating success by applying international standards of EPC with effective local...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sun Infinite