- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A member of our project management team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial projects from commencement to completion. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Oversee pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
- Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments
- Set clear goals and expectations to foreman.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Provide coaching/counseling to foreman.
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
- Construction management of the overall construction process, including managing subcontractors, utility requirements and suppliers. Supervise project development construction activities to meet project schedule, cost schedule, quality, quantities and coordination requirements.
- Preparation of construction schedules
- Preparation of detailed project cost breakdown
- Technical assessment of sites, identify potential site issues for construction and provide best solution/problem solving.
- Assess best design approach in coordination with electrical engineer to get the most cost-effective solution for the project
- Assess interconnection project execution and coordinate interconnection with the local utility and local contractor.
- Handling associated planning issues related with construction
- Support the development team when required
- Work with the subcontractors, issuing RPF process and managing subcontracting process in coordination with company management.
- Assist in the identification of best technology and/or technical solution for each project.
- In coordination with electrical engineer, develop standard designs and deliverable for all phases of project development construction, including site evaluations, site layouts, field studies, cost estimates to support competitive development of solar PV plants and the transition to EPC project execution.
- Initiate and enhance relationships with specialty consultants and subcontractors for construction.
- Develop and review site layouts, project schedules, cost estimates, and performance predictions.
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Suninfinite Energy is a highly experienced solar EPC with a clear goal to efficiently deliver medium and large scale solar energy projects in Africa & the Middle East. Our main strength is creating success by applying international standards of EPC with effective local...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sun Infinite