- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Administrator role is to provide high quality administrative support to the Communications Manager and " Compressor Technical Service " Academy .
- Support the academy daily operations.
- Prepare invitation letters for participants who require visa.
- Follow up with participants on Visa and their flight tickets
- Arrange hotel booking for participants.
- As required Arrange Airport pick up for participants and liaise with transportation companies.
- Arrange daily transportation during the training days and liaise with transportation companies.
- Order breaks and lunch during training days.
- Assemble and distribute course materials.
- Maintain administrative records related to training in Learning Link system.
- Keep travel arrangements sheet updated with participants information and updates for every session.
- Keep daily costs sheet updated during training days.
- Follow up with the approved travel agency for ACEE employees ticketing and visa requirements.
- Follow up ACEE employees tickets requests on Concur.
- Sharing Monthly travel reports with Finance and E-Purchase responsible.
- Assist in the execution of administrative functions with respect to communication and branding.
- Drafting of write-ups, proof-reading articles, where necessary.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Business Supplies and Equipment
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment