- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Work on following and meeting the set target plan by the General Manager for the year and request the monthly and quarterly sales status report from accounting department.
- Conducts monthly client calls/visits to acquire new corporate accounts for the branch.
- Support sales in getting new big corporate accounts and ensure business continuation with them and meet branch’s monthly and yearly target set by management in terms of sales volume and revenue.
- Follow up with visa department and help solve pending cases with embassies.
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets, whilst offering exceptional customer service and growing the brands reputation in Egypt.
- Ensure that the contract terms and Conditions are met as per company policy.
- Follow up on clients’ payment status report from the financial department.
- Propose and participate in determining the credit ceiling.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Airlines/Aviation Hospitality/Hotels Travel and Tourism
About this Company
We believe in playing our part in bringing the world closer; by developing an integrated platform that promotes and nurtures cross-cultural conversations across multiple disciplines. It is that strong belief and core values that have guided us throughout our 40-year journey to...
See all Careers and Jobs at TRAVCO GROUP