- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
13,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- We are looking for a HL7 Integration Analyst/Developer to join a team responsible for healthcare data interoperability and system integration.
Primary Job Duties For The Position:
- Manages integration activities through the entire software development life cycle.
- Analyzes thoroughly and proposes effective solutions for interface projects and problems.
- Researches and provides interface solutions for new projects.
- Designs changes and enhancements to interfaces. Under minimal guidance of senior integration team members, designs routing, mapping, and scripting logic for interfaces.
- Develops interfaces using the appropriate standard or protocol (such as: HL7, CCD, FTP, HTTP, FHIR, web services, API, or other interoperability standards and protocols) according to the documented specifications.
- Gather specifications and requirements for the development/enhancement of HL7 data exchanges
- Perform development and testing as necessary as part of product delivery
- Work collaboratively with the HDI team for project delivery as well as day to day management of the integration environment
- Work under the direction of the Manager to provide technical application solutions for assigned business areas.
- Possess technical knowledge of assigned application technology.
- Work with Business Analyst to understand the customer's product-specific requirements and configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which programs are developed and coded.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document programs or technical configuration.
- Ensure programs meet technical specifications and standards.
- Interact with Business and clinical representatives
- Perform technical application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
- Design and execute unit, system and integration test plans for new developments/releases/reports.
- Maintain technical documentation based on standard operating procedures in support of Coordinate with Scrum Master and Product Owner to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Participate in focus groups and workshops, attend vendor training and demonstrations.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
The Ideal Candidate Would Have Experience With
- Healthcare Integration Engines (preferably Edifecs), working knowledge of APIs/web development,
- Great analytical skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to perform analysis and gather requirements with limited input or direction from senior team members.
- Previous experience at Health IT industry
- Experience in systems analysis or programming with emphasis in applications and systems architectural design and development, database and middleware technologies is preferred
- 3+ years' experience in providing integration development, support and maintenance from a healthcare environment preferred
- Validation tool experience preferred
- Experience coordinating competing priorities and issues to facilitate appropriate client support and escalation of issues
- Experience working multiple projects concurrently
About this Company
Empowered by the deep understanding of the Middle East Local and Regional market, SBS is an innovative, dynamic, and progressive company, founded by a team of professionals with solid and diverse experience locally and regionally, focusing on providing a wide range of health...
See all Careers and Jobs at Superior Business Solutions