- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for Designing, executing, assessing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications which include: configuring, analyzing, designing, coding, developing, unit testing and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- This responsibility will extend to contributing in the estimates of the project, the quality and timeliness of the deliverable and the project’s compliance to the organizational processes and standards.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Empowered by the deep understanding of the Middle East Local and Regional market, SBS is an innovative, dynamic, and progressive company, founded by a team of professionals with solid and diverse experience locally and regionally, focusing on providing a wide range of health...
See all Careers and Jobs at Superior Business Solutions