- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance & Benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are currently in search of a coding Ninja to lead the development of our back end architecture and its deployment. Some of the main duties include:
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines.
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Guide and review work of junior engineers.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- API Integration & Testing
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Insurance Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
As we recognize that both trust and community are at the heart of the global shared economy, and are the key growth drivers for digital platforms such as AirBnB, Kickstarter, and Uber – we aim to bring financial services to the sharing economy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hayya
We do this by...