- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Design and architect complex, scalable web applications
Develop and code business applications, multi-tiered web and client server applications using: C#, , XML, SQL, HTML5, JQuery,
- Maintain and enhance existing applications.
- Write and supervise the technical product documentation
Technical design, mentoring and implementation of best practices and processes.
- Develop the software architecture based on the business requirements and constraints.
- Ensure efficiency of your team by giving them technical advices along the delivery process.
- Be responsible to deliver proof of concepts which validates technical choices.
- Organize knowledge sharing and continuous learning
For recruitment process, be responsible to assess technical capabilities of candidates
- Introduce processes and engineering practices
- Play a role of a Scrum Master: sprint planning, grooming, demo session and retros
- Meet sprint commitments
- Design, code and test features of the application
- Conduct code reviews
- Review and audit the design solutions
- Participate in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of the existing solutions
- Create technical documentation.
- The ideal candidate will create and document detail designs that meet the product requirements.
- Implement the design and review designs and implementation with the team and customers for acceptance early in the development process.
- Ensure that all designs and implementations confirm to both functional and technical design specifications, have highest quality, are well documented and maximize performance, availability and serviceability.
- The Lead Software Engineer will also develop and execute tests that prove that their design and implementation meets the system requirements and to ensure robustness and highest quality, review and test code of software engineers.
- This responsibility will extend to providing technical and career development coaching and mentor ship to Software Engineers and Senior Software Engineers.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Empowered by the deep understanding of the Middle East Local and Regional market, SBS is an innovative, dynamic, and progressive company, founded by a team of professionals with solid and diverse experience locally and regionally, focusing on providing a wide range of health...
See all Careers and Jobs at Superior Business Solutions