- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identifying user and system requirements.
- Prioritizing software development, setting timelines and assigning tasks to team members
- Creating wireframes to decide on layout
- Write or review code
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
3 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Marketing and Advertising