- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
19,000 to 21,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of a software development or systems integration project.
- In charge of managing and tracking scope, schedule, costs, and quality on a day to day tasks and support issues onsite.
- Manage client expectations for running projects; manage running projects by balancing scope, time, cost and quality, and aligning with offshore services organization.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. • Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Give clear directions and instructions to both team members and stakeholders with regards to external factors, to enable themcarryout their duties effectively
- Clarify the duties, roles and functions of team members between both prospective competing team members and their superiors • Create and implement project plan and execution
- Encourage contributions and input from team members and other key stake holders on the project and acknowledge efforts made by team members and reward them accordingly
- Give clear and unbiased assessment of the movement and nature of projects in relations to production cost and expenses
- Determine the appropriate time to make advancement on projects and move on to further stages. Also, acknowledge when certain strategies aren’t effective and implement change of plans
- Maintain direct and open interaction with line managers to make sure all resources needed for the project are available and also consider the negotiation of amendments to project plans to achieve best offers .
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Empowered by the deep understanding of the Middle East Local and Regional market, SBS is an innovative, dynamic, and progressive company, founded by a team of professionals with solid and diverse experience locally and regionally, focusing on providing a wide range of health...
See all Careers and Jobs at Superior Business Solutions