- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The Admin Coordinator position supervise the administrative office support provided by office assistant and facility specialist to all the internal and external clients within scope. The Admin Coordinator main responsibilities are to ensure that Amideast procurement policy and procedures are followed efficiently as well as the operation of the administration department as being part of it. Also, the Admin Coordinator role is to keep the image of the department as well as the image of the operation that is automatically affect the general image of AMIDEAST as an American organization.
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods and implementing cost reductions when needed.
- Develops administrative/support staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
- Coordinates and oversees with the Office Manager the day-to-day management of supplies, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
- Deliver reports of operation on regular and timely basis for documenting and communicating to the Office Manager.
- Handle Cairo Office Procurement requests by implementing AMIDEAST procurement policy and procedures, and implement a centralize Procurement database.
- Supervise the administrative staff at Heliopolis branch to make sure that all admin services required are performed efficiently.
- Supervise the maintenance and renovations of the AMIDEAST Cairo office and THE premises to maintain and standardize the professional image of the organization.
- Supervise and ensure the desired level of cleanliness that should meet AMIDEAST standards in both the main Office and Heliopolis branch.
- Take role in preparation of the annual budget, including compiling data and projections..
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in meetings, and workshops for self and reporting staff.
- Handles the order of any promotional materials needed from the CS, Marketing, Education, Advising and Testing units.
- Works closely with the ministry of Foreign affairs to release any educational shipments that are received from HQ through sending letters to both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well as the Custom Department and following the procures in this respect until the shipment is delivered to the main office.
- Handles the releasing of any personal shipments for the CD as per AMIDEAST agreement with the MOF and also helps any HQ regional staff in doing the same through following the same channel.
- Supervise the smooth flow and completion of translation requests of any needed documents to the translation office.
- Ensure effective maintenance process with regards to office supplies and machines eg. Xerox, etc
- Supervise the tracking of drivers attendance, support staff and their supervisors to maintain discipline and preparation of their monthly payment.
- Handle the fleet booking with AMIDEAST drivers for staff and HQ regional staff.
- Develop a tracking system for all storage and work on the month inventory physical count to be submitted to the office Manager.
- Participates in ensuring the smooth functioning of the unit.
- Develop procedural changes to enable unit to function more effectively. Collaborates with the Office Manager and others in establishing work priorities.
- Handles all office local purchases by issuing purchase orders and generally following the system set in place for this task to insure the centralization and the accurate implementation of it.
- Update yearly Supplier Data Base with updated information and price list.
- Study and evaluate formal bids and make recommendations for awarding contracts.
- Monitor all supplier performance and ensure timely delivery of all products and maintain accuracy in all vendor data.
- Manage all communication with all vendors and track all orders and resolve any issues.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA...